Friday, December 01, 2006

Would you rather...

(Warning: Viewers discretion advised. Usages of coarse languages may be found in the content that may offend some of you. Extra cautions for Korean viewers. Here comes my friend, the one and only Thang!)

On a moonless night, deep in the jungle far away from civilisation, eight exhausted souls stretched out on the insect infested ground undeterred by the tsetse flies entering their ears and anuses, bound by their common desire to be together one last time. They shared a good life, full of pain, memories and walnuts. They knew each other well, but Rachel (female, 27, unmarried; secret: only 4 and a half toes on left foot), unwilling to face the end of time creeping up to snatch us away to be devoured by Lulu, wanted to know more about her Star-of-Hegel cladding comrades. Questions started flying out from her pomegranate shaped mouth seeking some of the most intimate information that one usually shares with no one but one's spoon. Questions that touched upon the foundation of humanity, the basis of who we are and who we aspire to be, morality, philosophy and curry making. One question happened to venture beyond our unspoken rule of ethical behaviour, it was so zouflebieteriffente that Jenn (neutral sex, 19.4, in the process of getting married; secret: has a nostril fetish), trimmed all of Rachel's nostril hair! The question was, if my memory gets its acts together and not fail me: what colour would you dye your hair? ... i mean how zouflebieteriffente is that?!However, for some unknow reason, Jenn started asking questions herself. The first question that jogged out of her durian shaped mouth was:Would you rather...attract swarms of fireflies when arousedORhave the sound of microphone feedback intermittently emanating from your crotch???Her Holiness Jenn May, stefn of the Cocos Nucifera Dome of Round Objects, decreed that i shall make my answer beknown to all you infidels.Well, I would rather have the sound of microphone feedback intermittently emanating from my crotch. Reason? first of all, as much as i like fireflies, they are nice to look at but they are still flies and i want them no where near my krokr. and besides, when i am aroused i want to do things that have nothing to do with fireflies, they would only get in the way. on the other eyebrow, the microphone might help attract attention from potential listeners!On an almost full moon night (it actually is, just peeked out the window; thanks to Her Holiness and her husband, I now am able to install myself next to my window feeling the breeze between my legs as I engage in the act of typing), I am sitting here, past midnight, feeling glad that I dont actually have microphone emanating from my crotch because, if the volume is proportionate to the intensity, then it would definitely wake up my neighbours. now, that wouldn't be nice, would it?!