Friday, December 01, 2006

Long live Alexa, the Great

Like any other organizations, I see power sneaking around from the one to the other. Those who seek it seem to take it in their hands, but what use is it if they have no idea how to use it for??

Difficult question arises. First thing and the most prior thing to do once one belongs to an organization is to secure the necessity of one's existance. It doesn't seem all that matter whether one has a dignified goal or not because not always their supervisors have eyes to distinguish those with integrity from the others. What do I do, what do I do??

I try to keep my head straight up while maintaining my sincerity on the issues that I have been working on. There will be no happier thing in the world, except having a happy, merry, and healthy family, than getting to work with supervisors who understand my views and support them. They need to have eyes to select righteous, appropriate things to do, and require eyes to distinguish them from the others.

I mesmerize to myself, I will be honorable, hard-working, responsible, righteous, and most importantly, able to lead the others in one way or the other.

May God be with me and those who are hungry for the right.