Friday, December 01, 2006

Guest.

Yes, we all are living in a society suffering from limited source of time and energy, which leads us inevitable struggling for distributing the scarce resources into which may require our service the most. Well, basically it was her excuse why she couldn't let me know early enough so that we could've arranged an properly mannered meeting. Simply, we all were just too busy~!!

A guest visited Seoul from where I used to live for some time. There were no gentle prior notice that she would be in town on certain day. (Given her temper, maybe it is too much to expect from her, but still.....~~;) She appeared just like that from nowhere, and she's gone now, again, just like a wind~

I was about to wonder how she's been doing since there was no news over a couple of months from her. Given an acknowledgement that she visits Seoul at least once every month or so, I was beginning to feel sorry for not hearing anything from her, if not I worried. Anyways, 7:30pm, I was still stuck at the office when I received the unexpected call asking if I can meet up with her. Oh, she didn't forget gently to add, "I am leaving Seoul tomorrow~!"

It was almost as if she knows that I literally do have nothing to do and open for any sudden appointments, which was.... true.... a little embarrased to be exposed even if she's supposed to be a friend. Anyways, at the end, we managed to get together and cascading out all the chats we haven't released for a while. still huring my mouth... ^^