Friday, December 01, 2006

Last Friday of July.

It rains, again. And I trimmed my not-so-much left hair, again. A week is ended, again, and another weekend begins, again.

Many of us are furiously running around for most of time. Yet, sometimes, I wonder if there's an end for all of these, not that I wish for the end. Spinning in the same routined circle of life, not to lose a direction certainly will be a challenging mission for our ordinaries. Amid hustle and bustle of daily chores, then how can I manage it? The question may be answered when one can finally find her/his santuary somewhere. Some may find it in their dream, thus they may have to sleep alot. Some may find it in writing, then they have to scrabble things all the time, even when they have nothing to write like what I am doing right now. Then, what about for those who have to leave to fine peace?? Do they have to leave all the time, rooted out from where they originally belonged, if they had any?? If there's a fate, they must've been destined in the harshest way. Being able to find peace only when they're alone, away from those who care for them can be a curse. The curse to break and scatter the most cherished ultimate value in life.

It's Friday evening, I am sort of enjoying this rare solitude in the office, which I have hardly ever had for a long time. Air is cool, sound of raindrops outside rather melancoly, and I am suddenly wondering if Vicky, my puppy, has eaten any today. Poor Vicky,,, she is too young to be left alone this long.