Friday, December 01, 2006

Spices.

Spices are good for most of times. They add flavors on things can be dull and boring. Potentially impulsive nature, which was, most of times I THINK, succeedingly hidden in every day routines, kicked off last night. On the way home, a beauty shop supposingly I have passed by numerous times got caught in my sights. Took only a second to decide to chap off my CASCADING(haha~) long hair that I had grown over five years. Fortunately, the garcon stopped my ridiculous request to shave them off ~~; That would certainly make me look very, very~ rebellious, which I may be in some ways.

Feeling ticklish short soft hair on my ears and part of cheeks, taking less hassles in the shower, I am generally satisfied with the outcome. In addition, I've only received the compliments. (well,,, though, who's gonna say negative comments to my face...)

It was only trimming a bit of one's hairs,,, but it was sensational enough to bring literally everyone's attention in the office. Now you can imagine how dull an overall atmosphere of my office is.. ^^; Oh, I almost forgot to mention it, I also wore a RED lipstick~!! It had not happened in Alexa's Wonder Land for many many years~~. Maybe that was rather sensational,, .