Friday, December 01, 2006

Monday blues.

Feeling confused even slightly lost, I spent the whole weekends speculating things. These frustration must have shown to the others or perhaps I was not considerate enough to deliever how I felt and how I thought of certain things. Even those I felt the closest blamed or punished me for being lost. Maybe I should've kept things by myself or they all were just so occupied with their own agendas not having any space for the others. Sad...

Although, instead of feeling deserted, I have to ask myself how much room I have reserved for the others in similar situations like mine?

Sister was the heroine who rescued my poor soul wondering in the desolation. She being humble, modest, and sincerely questioning nonsenses in life that most of us simply have decided to ignore was firm and convinced about the ways she's supposed to follow. Who said she's vulnerable?, who said she's one of the needed from the others?. All are bull-shits, she was the champion to me last night.