Friday, December 01, 2006

winds of change

Morning breezes still warm yet crisp on my cheeks, a short walk to my office from Yeoksam station I savored the precious moment. Before even noticing any, smiles were spreading on my face and arms wide open. Ruminating what went on yesterday evening, I once again realized how grateful and beautiful place I am in.

There are times of doubts, of course, for everyone. Doubts on herself/himself, doubts on profession, doubts on beloveds, or even doubts on life itself. It seems an endless tunnel in pitch darkness only throwing a sense of confinement to those stucked therein. Here, without doubt, it is easy to fall into a hasty oblivion conluding there is no end for life in a confinement and decry the absolute being for putting us such a situation and leaving us all alone. Well, perhaps he did so to give us a chance to get us ready for whatever he prepared for us at the end of the tunnel. I believe we all know of it in the deep down from our heart, yet cursedly or not, the mankind is destined to disremember things buried in the past. We, sometimes, are not just able to see what is clearly laid right in front of us, not believing what we know or see, and denying the absoluteness, thereby choosing an ultimate death. Why?

I feel changes in wind, the wind to take me where I know it exists.