Friday, December 01, 2006

Butterflies in my stomach.

Feeling butterflies in the stomach, I am sensing that I may face an inevitably unavoidable critical moment before long. Here, I am trying to gather all the knowledge I've learned, common senses as a humanbeing, and guts that I may have or not humbly waiting for the moment.

As usual, stomach begins rumbling and spirit sharpens its edge. In spite of the fatigue body, eyes are sparkling brighter than ever. Yet, I still sense something is missing, something way beyond my reach. Knowing from previous experiences, sometimes, it's better to sit back and observe the surroundings, where I am, where I am heading, and how far I can move on, etc. After estimating it, more importantly, although things aren't probably under my control from here depending on if I can earn sincerely truthful advices from someone I respect and if so, whether I am open enough to listen to their advices and take them into an action. Here, I also need a firm resolution, and maybe sometimes certain amount of sacrifices, too.

Had a lunch with a supervisor who's supposed to bridge us to people in higher ranks. Well, at least that's his official assignment, yet seemingly he rather unilaterally takes orders and delievers them without striving to deliever ours to them. Things are moving quite fast here, too.

now, time to back to work~!