Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrating Summer

Our dinner table was filled with wild flowers blossomed with the air of the Fraser River, a green bottle of white wine fragranced from Okanagan Valley, and all unknown green vegetable locally grown and ripe perfectly for the hot pot we were planning. Not realized until our guests turned up, I quickly became aware three couples I invited were pastors and their wives. Felt startled by how I become so close to the church community over the past year or so, I had to admit I felt rather relieved to confirm my social circle has been formed around my faith. Dinner was wonderful and the conversation we had over the beautiful dinner table was even better. Wished how it might be even better only if I had more energy reserved for the actual dinner! I was quite ready to jump in to my bed by the time it ended and happy I could sleep in all day on Sunday! ^^