Friday, January 16, 2009

Snow Falls on the Land of Morning Calm

The snow, deep enough to dip one's feet upto their ankles, silently fell on the ground and purely covered the filth of nights. Beautiful, I thought. It is the first snow of the year and made us felt warm and willing to send out loving messages to our beloveds.

Colleagues and I shall go up to Mt. Nam for a brief supper, celebrating the first snow and welcoming a newcomer. People with good hearts; rather transparant; people like me I dare say. Many times, I speculate how fortunate I was born into this world (often still bearing the dignifed love and honor despite all unspeakable atrocities and hatred committeed corners thereof), have met those that I have met in life, and have done what I've done so far. Everything seems coming into one big picture as times goes by. Pieces often had confused me; not knowing what part I was playing, I've spent an immense amount of time blindly and desperately searching for whereabouts of mine in that bloody big picture and tried to grasp what I was to become. Now, things seem a little clearer, and my eyes a little less blind. And my heart becomes as white and pure as the snow freshly laid on an isolate mountain and filled with joy. Gosh, I love that I'am alive and exist with assignments imposed upon me!

Warmest regards on a snowy day,

Love,

Alexa.