Friday, July 13, 2007

Sweetheart sorrow.

It was only a few days ago, when things started to slip away from what I scheduled. The new job, which I was unexpectedly offered with, had put me into a rocky rollercoster with the notorious boss and eventually relocated me into a position different from what I signed for. A person who I've been kindly of looking forward to seeing again only brought a very very awkward momentum of the grendeur rendezvous after more than a year of separation. Perhaps, I expected much. That's fine.

Now I am sitting in an office I wouldn't imagine to be then, sipping water from a plastic bottle, updating my blog, and waiting the office hour to be ended. Although, things are not particularly moving in a way I planned, I still have plenty of things to take care of and to make me feel needed. Additionally, since I already understand sometimes unexpected turns may be await us here and there to garnish to our lives, the nearly a month of rather hectic past period of the transition did hardly scare me nor change my attitude towards life in general.

At this new position, okay, ,,. I was offered with a head assistant position to general manager of Renaissance Seoul Hotel, a branch of Marriott International the hotel magnate, and now switched to the Operations Dept., the largest managerial division of five others in the hotel hierarchy. No matter what, as always, I will do my utmost effort to meet the company's expectation, and hope to find an initiativeness to lead my career in a way that I can shape into an ideal blue print I have always dreamt of.