Thursday, July 05, 2007

Seoul, Seoul, Seoul!

Summer, the queen of all seasons, has indeed arrived. Some of those who I have become acquainted with at some point of my life are visiting Korea and many of us are planning for a short summer trip to somewhere, well, though not all of us do. As an employee who has been hired twice and laid off once within two weeks, asking for day-offs would be ridiculous thing to do, so I swallow the strongest sense for an exploration and filed fatigue through my throat.

So far, the experience with this hotel has been very unique in its own way, yet I still find there are plenty of things that I feel gratitude for. Although, interactions among colleagues are relatively shallow and too quick to savor thereof, compared to those at my previous firm, I sense there still are invisible hands ready for me to hold, thereby leading me toward the betterment. I thank for that and his will.