Sunday, April 08, 2007

Flesh and blood.


Like many of writers preferring to stay behind the curtain and being pessive of revealing themselves, I too have felt rather shy to show myself online to even those who I have known for a long time. But what the hell, while I was downloading some photos from my out-of-fashioned digital camera, I found some of me and my beloveds in photos looking so great that keeping those only to myself would make me feel guilty. So here I am planning to share some with you from now on.
The scene behind me almost looks like one from a desert, but in fact, it is a hill leading to a cliff near an island not so far from Seoul. The first day of our arrival, we spent most of our day for an excursion of the island, and the next early morning, I found a gorgeous looking view point, which appeared to be an abandoned military checkpoint. Almost all parts of the island were laid right in front of my eyes while splendid reflection of the morning sun ray gently warmed my cheek. How magnificent! Laying the stiff back of mine on those soft soft grass on the hill was like a heaven. I lay there and spent god knows how many minutes or hours of dream-like tranquility. Feeling all refreshed and warm in my body and soul, I was ready for another battle to come, whatever it may be.